- Pre-Shave : Shower, PAA Cube (not pictured)
- Brush : Oumo 24mm ACE SHD Dual band Manchurian Badger
- Soap : Soap Commander Gratitude
- Razor : Tatara Nodachi + RR-SS UFO Handle w/Wizashave Super Iridium Blade
- Post Shave : Epsilon Blue
- Others : John Varvatos Artisan Blue EDT
For Auld Lang Sayne my Friends.
Wishing all a Happy New Year!
Yeah, waited till it was 00:00:01 2021 before Having the evening shave, the first of 2021.
Debated on what I wanted to use for quite a bit, and in the end, Choose Soap Commander for the Theme I want to leave 2020 and going into 2021 with.
Helps that this soap just smells fanfrackingtastic.
Loving the Super Iridium blades too, while I can tell its not as sharp as my Bics, it is smoother to the point that there is almost no blade feel even with the Nodachi’s more aggressive positive blade exposure geometry. All in all, a perfect, true glass, truly squeaky clean, faceturbation BBS shave.
And since its already past midnight, went with that beautiful Floid Blue scent and paired it with JV’s Artisan Blue (which is essentially Floid Blue Aqua without the menthol), so smelling fantastic going into the new year and gonna spend some quality time with the wife.