- Pre-Shave : Shower, PAA Cube
- Brush : Oumo 24mm ACE SHD Dual Band Manchurian Badger
- Soap : PAA Doppelganger Grey (Aventus)
- Razor : PAA Copper Ascension Twist Adjustable Double Open Comb w/Bic Chrome Platinum Blade
- Post Shave : PAA Doppelganger Grey Cologne Aftershave and Star Jelly Aftershave
- Others : PAA Doppelganger Grey Deodorant, Al Haramain L’Aventure (Aventus Clone)
One of the best scent to be released in 2010, it’s been ten years and its still one of best smelling software you can get. Of course buying the Original Creed can set you back a hefty penny, Going for about US$320-$350 +/- for a 100ml bottle.
Or you can just go with any of many artisans who do have a duplication of the scent via soap, aftershaves and other various ways to make you smell like money.
PAA’s Doppelganger Grey is one of those and is close enough that it is almost spot on, depending on which batch of Aventus you are comparing it to. And Doug has got the “Full Monty” for those who want to go that route.
And while I no longer buy Creed or choose not to since the Arabic perfumers are pretty good at cloning scents with very high quality juice at a fraction of the price, I went with Al Haramain’s L’Aventure, which to my nose is an extremely good reproduction of one of the best Aventus batches and while Armaf’s CDNI is hyped up by many, I prefer the Al Haramain’s version as it holds that fruity note long into the mids and drydown meshing into the birch giving it that smokey pineapple vibe far longer then CDNI.
YMMV of course, especially when it comes to scents.
Went with the CATA-DOC with the Sword of Achilles, riding on that CK-6 lather … WHOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah, perfect, zero irritation, true glass, “I keep touching myself” faceturbation worthy shave.
Feel great, smelling epically fanfrackingtastic! (Wife loves the scent too)