- Pre-Shave : Shower, PAA Cube
- Brush : Oumo 24mm ACE SHD Dual Band Manchurian Badger
- Soap : Ginger’s Garden Eau Sauvage
- Razor : Tatara Masamune Base + Nodachi Cap w/Zaza Blade
- Post Shave : Skin Bracer Original
- Others : Dior Eau Savauge Parfum (2017)
Today’s Frankensteinian shave has scents going all over the place.
I really love Ginger’s Garden soaps, especially her tallow soaps which always generates that beautiful, thick, slick lather, though this time, I think there might have been some confusion when the scent was mixed.
Dior Eau Sauvage (1966 / 2012 / 2017) is a lemon and myrrh scent vs the more recent Dior Sauvage’s (2015) spiced ambroxan. (I am oversimplifying the scent notes to its bare basics)
Still smells great but its more the 2015 scent.
Went with the Zero Zero Masamune again. Just using what works for me.
Easy work day shave, finishing up with that fresh green mint Skin Bracer (and quite a bit of it!) to the face.