Scent imagery is a weird thing, what do you associate with when you smell something? When you see a name tied to scent?
Some would say Dorian Grey, a fresh young vibrant man hiding an old dark soul.
Or maybe James Bond, a playful, flamboyant playboy hiding a man who can and would kill.
Citrus and spice and all things nice, hiding the old oak moss, amber, woods and dark vetiver soul.
- Brush : Friendship Shaving’s Macy Dual Band Manchurian
- Pre-Shave : Shower, bloom water
- Soap : Wet The Face’s Tallow Grey’s Vetiver puck
- Razor : Rockwell 6S-R3 w/Bic Platinum Blade
- Post Shave : WTF’s Grey’s Vetiver Aftershave splash, Prep
- Others : Tom Ford’s Grey Vetiver EDP