So I did a thing.
Went to the hardware store, got a few things and modified the bowl to see if I can make a lather generation monster.
Plastic mesh and some expoxy. Unfortunately I didn’t pay attention and didn’t check if the epoxy was the clear type and it wasn’t.
Still, this was more of an experiment to see if the concept would work.
This took exactly 42.69 secs to get. Yes, I timed it.
I can use this bowl as is, though I am going to go get another bowl and this time, clear epoxy. 🤣
And oh yeah, Glass BBS Shave, Blade started to leave micro stubble behind on passes that needed clean up passes so at least 4 good runs, more if I am willing to put up with a dulling blade.
Not bad, pretty much my standard.
- Bowl : Modified 6.25″ Soup Bowl
- Brush : Oumo SHD Silvertip Badger
- Pre-shave : Shower, TOBS Pre-Shave Oil
- Soap TOBS Platinum Collection
- Post Shave : TOBS Sandalwood Aftershave Lotion
- Razor : Rockwell 6S-R4 w/Lord Platinum (4)